- 6" Resealable zip-lock bags with window
- Choose between 6 flavors
- Treats are 1"-2" in size and about 1/2" thick
- 15 treats per bag
- Recommend for small-medium sized dogs
- If you choose the variety pack, it will contain an assortment of all available flavors
5oz Treat Bag
- All bags will come with a silica gel pack to help absorb moisutre
- Remember these are PRESERVATIVE FREE so make sure to use them within 4-6 weeks
- Coconut flour is an excellent choice for dogs, as it is very high in both plant proteins and fiber. It's free of gluten, which can be problematic for some dogs, and it contains significant amounts of vitamin B6, vitamin C, calcium and potassium
- Coconut oil aids in digestion and can help heal digestive disorders, as well as improve brain energy and mental function in older dogs. Reduces coughing and helps eliminate hairballs.
- Sweet potatoes are one of the best dietary sources of vitamin A, which promotes healthy skin, coat, eyes, nerves, and muscles in dogs. Sweet potatoes are also a rich source of vitamins A, C, B6, potassium, calcium, and iron, just to name a few!
- Pumpkin is a superfood for dogs. It contains essential micronutrients and fiber that make it a super nutritious. Besides being a natural stomach soother, pumpkin also helps to remove excess water in a dog's digestive tract.
- Apples are a great source of vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, and antioxidants. They're chock full of fiber, especially in the peels, which helps dogs maintain a healthy weight while assisting with their digestion.
- Eggs are packed with protein and rich in many essential amino and fatty acids, vitamins including A and B12, as well as folate, iron, selenium, and riboflavin, which can all provide an array of health benefits for canines, ranging from improved skin and coat health to stronger teeth and bones.
- Bacon is high in protein. It can also help with weight control because it can stimulate the appetite while making pets feel full quicker than regular kibble diets.
- Oats contain vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy coat, and linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps to keep a dog's skin strong and healthy.